Fitness Personal Training
At ReformFIT we provide a comprehensive personal one-on-one training accommodating client’s individual goals. Including but not limited to weight loss, body sculpting, bodybuilding, strength training, post-pregnancy recovery, posture correction, and provide each client customized diet & nutrition options. Our personal training team is experienced and qualified professional fitness enthusiasts with one goal in mind: to help you live a confident, pain-free, healthy lifestyle.
* Each session is one(1) hour
* Towels provided
* LIFE STYLE nutrition monitoring and guidance included with all packages above, ask a trainer for details.
* Clients are responsible to submit weekly report on time.
* Financing options are available upon request
* HST Extra
Please note by purchasing these personal training sessions you agree to the following:
Personal Training Terms of Services
*All references to ReformFIT in this Agreement shall refer to ReformFIT Training Club, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, volunteers, and/or servants, and all other related/affiliated individuals.
- On Time: Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you arrive late for any appointment/session, your appointment/session will still finish at the originally scheduled completion time.
- Cancel Session: If you wish to cancel a scheduled session, please notify us 12 hours in advance so we can mitigate our costs. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of that training session.
- Personal Item: You agree that ReformFIT will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings left unattended on the premises.
- Change of Trainer: You have the right to request a new personal trainer. We reserve the right to assign you a new personal trainer at anytime and you will not be entitled to a refund due to a change in personal trainer. Pending your right to cancel this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are obligated to pay for your personal training sessions in full on time.
- Expiry: Your purchased personal training sessions expire 1 year after the sale date.
- Medical Care: You authorize ReformFIT to arrange for any first aid treatment and/or emergency medical care on your behalf and at your cost as may be deemed necessary in the circumstances. However, ReformFIT is not obligated to render such treatment or care.
- Voluntariness: You agree that your participation in ReformFIT’s sessions is completely voluntary and you have the right to decline any activity at any time.
- Warranty: We warrant that the services supplied under this Agreement are of a reasonably acceptable quality, but other than specific guarantees in this Agreement, we make no other warranty or guarantee regarding the services available to you under this Agreement.
ReformFIT highly recommends you to consult a qualified physician before engaging in training activity. You warrant and represent that you are in good physical condition and is suitable to participate in training activity. You warrant and represent that you are not subject to any illness or condition, which may make the participation of fitness activity dangerous or harmful to you. You agree to disclose to your personal trainer of any conditions or changes in your health while participating in your training that may affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk or injury. You acknowledge that your personal trainer cannot provide medical advice, and your personal information is used solely as a guideline to design your training. You agree that if you feel dizziness, nauseous, or experience pain or discomfort at any time during training, you will immediately stop and inform your personal trainer.
You may assign this Agreement with prior written consent from ReformFIT, which shall not be unreasonably withheld, provided that:
- You must assign all, but not less than all, of your remaining unused sessions;
- You must make full payment for all of your purchased sessions and an administrative assignment fee in the amount of $100.00;
- The assignee shall sign a new agreement ReformFIT provides without any right of amendment; and
- The assignee shall be obligated to use the assigned personal training sessions without a right of a refund or cancellation.
You have right to cancel remaining unused personal training sessions at anytime. You acknowledge that you will be charged a cancellation fee in the amount of 10% of remaining unused sessions’ purchase price for ReformFIT to recover some of the costs that may be incurred as a result of the cancellation. You also acknowledge that this 10% cancellation fee is reasonable and is not and will not be an excessive penalty to you.
- AN UNQUALIFIED ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in the training activities if arising from negligence or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent first aid operations or procedures, of ReformFIT and any person associated therewith or participating therein. For greater certainty, I am specifically aware of and assume the risks of the following:
- Any damage or injury caused by my use or anyone’s use of any training equipment, tools, and facilities, directly or indirectly; and
- Any damage or injury caused by training, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to following training suggestions of the personal trainer, and participation in training activities with personal trainer.
- A FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against ReformFIT from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, illness, death or expense that myself or my minor/ward may suffer due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, breach of any statutory duty of care or any other occupiers’ liability; and
- AN AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE REFORMFIT for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of the training activities; and
- AN AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY and to save and hold harmless ReformFIT, from any litigation expenses, legal fees, damages, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against ReformFIT whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of ReformFIT or otherwise.
If you breach any terms or conditions of this Agreement or if you do not pay an installment on a payment date, you will be in default and your right to receive sessions will be suspended immediately. ReformFIT reserves the right to immediately cancel your sessions and keep any amounts you have paid to us. If we later agree to accept a payment from you, you must fulfill all your remaining responsibilities under this Agreement. ReformFIT reserves the right to require you to pay any legal and/or collection fees and charges incurred by us in collecting your overdue payments from you.
From time to time, ReformFIT may contact you directly by telephone, mobile or fax number or e-mail address for the purpose of providing you with information and/or marketing (including telephone and E-mail marketing and automated telephone messages) of goods, services and special offers that may be of interest to you. By signing this Agreement, you consent to receiving such communications. You may withdraw this consent at any time by providing us with written notice.
You hereby grant ReformFIT full and exclusive right to use your personal information, photograph, videotape and record you, and to use the same in connection with its exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional material without reservation or limitation. You hereby release and discharge ReformFIT from all actions, cause of actions, claims and demands with respect to any such use. You may withdraw this consent at any time by providing us with written notice.
- By signing this Agreement, you agree to: a) promptly pay your fees irrespective of us, unless stated otherwise; b) all of the terms and conditions which are set out in this Agreement; c) follow our rules and regulations which may be posted at the Facility from time to time; and d) immediately notify us changes of address, payment method changes and any other personal information.
- You agree to pay the fees on each regular payment date and authorize and direct ReformFIT to present transactions for payment against your cheque or credit card account. In consideration of ReformFIT acting as directed, you agree that ReformFIT’s treatment of each cheque or credit card payment and our rights to it, shall be the same as if it were personally signed by you or by each of you if more than one. The pre-authorized payment shall be drawn on your account to cover all fees, including training session fees, default charges, cancellation penalty, damages to ReformFIT facilities, equipment, or tools, and other amounts to which we are entitled under this Agreement. You acknowledge and direct ReformFIT to charge you periodically on the 1st of each month on a recurring basis until this Agreement is at an end due to performance of all of ReformFIT’s obligations, assignment or cancellation.
- Your entitlement to damages, costs or recovery in any claims brought under this Agreement shall not exceed amounts paid by you under this Agreement.
- You confirm that no verbal representations or warranties have been made to you which have not been confirmed in writing in this Agreement, and that this written Agreement accurately sets out the entire agreement.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable. If a court decides that any provision is illegal or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement is still enforceable.
- If we choose at any time not to enforce a particular provision, we will still have the right to later enforce such provision.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Your Rights under the Consumer Protection Act 2002, as amended.
You may cancel this Agreement at any time during the period that ends ten (10) days after the later of the day you receive a written copy of the Agreement and the day all the services are available. You do not need to give the supplier a reason for cancelling during this 10-day period. In addition, there are grounds that allow you to cancel this Agreement. You may also have other rights, duties and remedies at law. For more information, you may contact the Ministry of Consumer and Business Services. To cancel this Agreement, you may give notice of cancellation to the supplier at the address set out in the agreement by any means that allows you to prove the date on which day gave notice. If no address is set out in the agreement use any address of the supplier that is on record with the Government of Ontario or the Government of Canada or is known by you. If you cancel this agreement, the supplier has fifteen (15) days to refund any payment you have made and return to you all goods delivered under a trade-in arrangement or refund an amount equal to the trade-in allowance. O.Reg.17/05.s.28(3).
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I have reviewed and agreed to number of purchased training sessions, price, and payment schedule stated in this Agreement; my participation in ReformFIT training sessions may involve a significant risk of physical harm or personal injury, including permanent disability or death, and I knowingly and voluntarily assume any and all risks and liabilities in relation to the training; and I have carefully read and fully understood the entirety of this Agreement and agree to be bound by these terms, and have received a copy of it.
WHEN THE PARTICIPANT IS A MINOR (less than 18 years of age): The undersigned parent/guardian of you, hereby confirms and acknowledges that he/she has carefully read and fully understood the above Agreement in its entirety and agrees to these terms and hereby authorizes your participation of ReformFIT’s sessions. The undersigned parent/guardian on behalf of you hereby release ReformFIT from any and all liability and responsibility for and in respect to the child’s participation in the activity.